Where we start with search engine optimisation.
- Evaluate your existing website, look for SEO mistakes and omissions, and to gain insights into your market and aims.
- Make sure of the website’s mobile device display compatibility.
- Domain name selection – often this is not an option but sometimes changing the domain name can be very helpful,
- Keyword research – using your knowledge of your target audience to investigate keywords and key phrases to give an accurate focus to the search engine optimisation process.
- Seriously consider if a totally new website is required. Often it is cheaper and more effective to start again.
- Investigate existing links and the opportunity for quality, industry specific in-bound links,
- Look for loading speed improvements, caching, optimising images and other resources for quicker website response times.
- Make sure the basics are done properly ~ sitemaps, robots text file, website statistics set up, no broken links and so on.
There are many other factors we’ll discuss with you as well.
And remember that if you need a new website, a total website re-build or just friendly people to deal with then just call!